Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded up 4.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. One Rise coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.60 or 0.00007000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Rise has a total market cap of $68.37 million and approximately $2,283.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Rise has traded up 318.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00104738 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046726 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002109 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003070 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00018374 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002108 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Rise Coin Trading
Rise can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Rise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rise must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.