Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Rogers Communications (TSE: RCI.B) in the last few weeks:
- 2/6/2018 – Rogers Communications had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from C$71.00 to C$65.00.
- 1/26/2018 – Rogers Communications had its price target lowered by analysts at Scotiabank from C$75.00 to C$69.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 1/26/2018 – Rogers Communications had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from C$72.00 to C$68.00.
- 1/26/2018 – Rogers Communications was downgraded by analysts at National Bank Financial from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating. They now have a C$64.00 price target on the stock, down previously from C$67.00.
- 1/22/2018 – Rogers Communications had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$71.00 to C$67.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 1/19/2018 – Rogers Communications had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc from C$65.00 to C$63.00.
- 1/8/2018 – Rogers Communications was given a new C$72.00 price target on by analysts at Desjardins. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Rogers Communications Inc. (TSE:RCI.B) traded up C$0.17 during trading on Tuesday, reaching C$57.41. 1,390,000 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,030,000. Rogers Communications Inc. has a 12-month low of C$55.25 and a 12-month high of C$70.08. The stock has a market cap of $29,620.00, a PE ratio of 17.29 and a beta of 0.48.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, April 3rd. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, April 3rd will be given a dividend of $0.48 per share. This represents a $1.92 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 3.34%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, March 9th.
Rogers Communications Inc is a communications and media company. The Company provides wireless communications services, and cable television, Internet, information technology (IT) and telephony services to consumers and businesses. Its segments include Wireless, Cable, Business Solutions and Media. The Wireless segment is engaged in wireless telecommunications operations for Canadian consumers and businesses.
Receive News & Ratings for Rogers Communications Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rogers Communications Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.