Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 13th. Over the last week, Rubycoin has traded up 35.9% against the dollar. One Rubycoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.78 or 0.00009187 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. Rubycoin has a market capitalization of $19.78 million and $38,098.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $30.04 or 0.00352987 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00000875 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003647 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.59 or 0.00065652 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001303 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Rubycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.