RussiaCoin (CURRENCY:RC) traded up 3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. RussiaCoin has a market cap of $10.21 million and $1,618.00 worth of RussiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, RussiaCoin has traded down 2.1% against the dollar. One RussiaCoin coin can currently be bought for $1.22 or 0.00013998 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.14 or 0.00530017 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007173 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010003 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003096 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0717 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008564 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.37 or 0.00142158 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00042357 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Russiacoin is a Scrypt PoW/PoS cryptocurrency made for all people around the world and escpecially the russian altcoin-community. Russiacoin will be the first coin to use the GDR (=golden readjustment algorithm) which is just similar to std. diff. adj. but has a adapted PoS start diff. so it will be a hybrid PoW/PoS in the PoW stage to allow an stabilization of PoS diff. within the PoW stage to make sure the network runs fluid. “
Buying and Selling RussiaCoin
RussiaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy RussiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RussiaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RussiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RussiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RussiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.