SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. SALT has a total market capitalization of $217.64 million and $2.38 million worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, SALT has traded up 9.6% against the US dollar. One SALT token can currently be bought for $4.10 or 0.00048145 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Liqui, Upbit and Token Store.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011970 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004731 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $110.68 or 0.01299310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021056 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011754 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048830 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 22.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001738 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.86 or 0.00303575 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00105991 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SALT is a membership based lending and borrowing network that allows users to leverage their blockchain assets to secure cash loans. The SALT Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture designed to adapt to the constantly growing class of blockchain assets. The SALT Platform is automated and cryptographically secure. SALT is a lending platform specifically designed for blockchain assets; operating as a second layer protocol which sits atop any public or permissioned blockchain, allowing the underlying asset to be used as collateral for access to credit. “
SALT Token Trading
SALT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Radar Relay, Gate.io, Binance, Upbit, Liqui, Token Store, EtherDelta, OKEx and Huobi. It is not currently possible to buy SALT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SALT must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SALT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.