SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded down 5.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. SingularDTV has a total market cap of $83.56 million and $1.05 million worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, SingularDTV has traded up 4.5% against the US dollar. One SingularDTV token can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001615 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Braziliex, OKEx, Livecoin and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011918 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004967 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.47 or 0.01291890 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020944 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011621 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048732 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 42.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.50 or 0.00307160 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104616 BTC.
SingularDTV Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SingularDTV (S-DTV) is a decentralized and tokenized content creating and distributing platform that will create, acquire and distribute film and television content in an innovative way, generating revenue for its token holders in a completely transparent and decentralized manner. SNGLS are tokens built on Ethereum and represent a share in the SingularDTV platform, which is comprised of four key elements: ‘SINGULAR’ – a mini Sci-fi television series about decentralization and technological advancements in a futuristic setting, comprised of 3 episode seasons. The S-DTV DOCUMENTARY DIVISION – A Documentary Division that will focus on producing documentary films about blockchain technology. THE S-DTV RIGHTS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM – A digital rights, revenue and royalty management platform for all the content produced and acquired by SingularDTV. THE S-DTV TRANSACTION VIDEO-ON-DEMAND (TVOD) PORTAL – A TVOD Portal to distribute SingularDTV content via GooglePlay, AppleTV iTunes, and Vimeo. SNGLS tokens will also generate dividends for its holders, depending on the revenue gathered by the SingularDTV platform. 1 Billion SNGLS tokens will be issued, which will be distributed in the following way: 500M SNGLS will be distributed to investors in an initial coin offering period. Each token will cost the ETH equivalent of $0.015. 400M SNGLS will be kept in a vault, and the dividends generated by the tokens will be used to further develop the S-DTV ecosystem. 100M SNGLS will be given to S-DTV's core investors. The Vault where 400M tokens are kept will be managed by the Workshop. The Workshop will not only spend and convert ETH to build new projects or to work on existing ones, but it will also collect cryptocurrency and fiat revenue to deposit back in the safe. “
Buying and Selling SingularDTV
SingularDTV can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, CryptoDerivatives, Braziliex, Liqui, Binance, Gatecoin, OKEx, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase SingularDTV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularDTV must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SingularDTV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.