Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 13th. Skycoin has a total market capitalization of $130.14 million and $603,155.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Skycoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $17.47 or 0.00202473 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and C2CX. Over the last week, Skycoin has traded up 31.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011927 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004989 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $111.46 or 0.01291680 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020945 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011635 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048524 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 41.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.35 or 0.00305417 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00104843 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. “
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C2CX and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Skycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Skycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.