Snovio (CURRENCY:SNOV) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. During the last week, Snovio has traded 17.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Snovio has a total market capitalization of $20.60 million and $588,386.00 worth of Snovio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Snovio token can now be bought for about $0.0509 or 0.00000599 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Tidex and EtherDelta.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012055 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004941 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $110.75 or 0.01305660 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021074 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011783 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00049401 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.37 or 0.00310826 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00105086 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 49.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0957 or 0.00001129 BTC.
Snovio Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Snovio is a decentralized lead generation service based on the principles of crowdsourcing. Snovio aims to solve the issue of low-quality and outdated leads on the market while also providing data suppliers with a guarantee of fair distribution of revenue from data sales. The SNOV token is an Ethereum-based token that acts as an incentive to contributors who update and add data. “
Snovio Token Trading
Snovio can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Tidex and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Snovio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Snovio must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Snovio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Snovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Snovio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.