Social (CURRENCY:SCL) traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 13th. Social has a market capitalization of $7.23 million and approximately $11,932.00 worth of Social was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Social token can currently be purchased for $0.43 or 0.00004902 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC, YoBit and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Social has traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011930 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004813 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.36 or 0.01295980 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00021170 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011347 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00049006 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.42 or 0.00310715 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00104246 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002490 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nexus is a social network. All data and uploads will exist on the blockchain instead of centralized servers. Nexus is a platform that allows users to communicate with friends and family while providing security and privacy. By decentralizing and encrypting all data and uploads, Nexus hopes to eliminate all invasion of privacy that large corporations are currently performing. End-to-end message encryption ensures only the user and the person communicating with the user, can read what is sent, and nobody in between, not even Nexus. The network will contain its very own native cryptocurrency to be used for all purchases, called Social. SCL can be used to buy goods and services from other users, purchase ad spaces from the integrated ad platform, donate to crowd funding campaigns, and much more. “
Buying and Selling Social
Social can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, HitBTC, YoBit, Mercatox and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Social directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Social must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Social using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Social Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.