Sparks (CURRENCY:SPK) traded down 43.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 13th. One Sparks coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.04 or 0.00012028 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Sparks has traded 63.3% lower against the US dollar. Sparks has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $18,155.00 worth of Sparks was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002189 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.98 or 0.00254972 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00041636 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00063719 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007773 BTC.
Sparks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sparks is a cryptocurrency based on the neoscrypt algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Sparks
Sparks can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to purchase Sparks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sparks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sparks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sparks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sparks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.