Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded 7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 13th. During the last week, Spectrecoin has traded up 0.2% against the dollar. One Spectrecoin coin can currently be bought for about $1.60 or 0.00018718 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi. Spectrecoin has a market cap of $33.33 million and $71,412.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004379 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.88 or 0.00348813 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.85 or 0.00150041 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002797 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005909 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.11 or 0.00258078 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00031232 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0741 or 0.00000865 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007224 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015169 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Spectreproject comprises the anonymous, untraceable and secure cryptocurrency. The anonymous currency will be integrated with a mobile platform for small remittance, cash transfers. This is currently being developed for Android and later for iOS and other mobile platforms. Spectrecoin is an anonymous, untraceable and un-linkable, energy efficient, Proof-of-Stake v3 cryptocurrency. SPEC also has an advanced hierarchical deterministic wallet (HD wallet) with multiple functions and configuration options. “
Buying and Selling Spectrecoin
Spectrecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Spectrecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrecoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Spectrecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.