Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 13th. In the last week, Sphere has traded 18.5% higher against the dollar. Sphere has a total market cap of $11.07 million and approximately $186,322.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sphere coin can now be bought for $3.59 or 0.00041100 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.24 or 0.00530004 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007060 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010003 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008551 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.42 or 0.00142158 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00013998 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sphere (SPHR) is a decentralized peer-to-peerpayment network, secured through a proof of stake (pos) consensus blockchain. (sphere) is designed to act as an efficient and secure means of commerce, while also serving as an appreciating token for traders and long-term holders. “
Buying and Selling Sphere
Sphere can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Sphere directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sphere must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sphere using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.