Stagecoach Group (LON: SGC) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 2/7/2018 – Stagecoach Group was upgraded by analysts at Canaccord Genuity to a “buy” rating. They now have a GBX 171 ($2.36) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 191 ($2.64).
- 2/7/2018 – Stagecoach Group had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 174 ($2.40) to GBX 151 ($2.09). They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 2/6/2018 – Stagecoach Group was upgraded by analysts at Shore Capital to a “buy” rating.
- 2/6/2018 – Stagecoach Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from GBX 210 ($2.90) to GBX 205 ($2.83). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/6/2018 – Stagecoach Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 185 ($2.56) price target on the stock.
Shares of Stagecoach Group plc (LON:SGC) traded down GBX 2.40 ($0.03) during trading hours on Tuesday, hitting GBX 135.50 ($1.87). 1,668,982 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,390,000. The company has a market cap of $776.88 and a price-to-earnings ratio of 2,258.33. Stagecoach Group plc has a 1 year low of GBX 124.40 ($1.72) and a 1 year high of GBX 218.80 ($3.02).
The business also recently declared a dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, March 7th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, January 25th will be issued a GBX 3.80 ($0.05) dividend. This represents a dividend yield of 2.24%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, January 25th.
Stagecoach Group plc is a United Kingdom-based transport company. The Company is engaged in the sale and operation of passenger transport. The Company operates in five segments: UK Bus (regional operations), megabus Europe, UK Bus (London), North America and UK Rail. UK Bus (regional operations) connects communities in over 100 towns and cities across the United Kingdom on bus networks stretching from the Highlands of Scotland to south west England.
Receive News & Ratings for Stagecoach Group plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stagecoach Group plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.