Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. Status has a total market capitalization of $745.35 million and approximately $53.54 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Status has traded up 4.6% against the US dollar. One Status token can now be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002507 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Kucoin, Gatecoin and AEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011994 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004778 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.05 or 0.01296270 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020984 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011726 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00049155 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 24.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001679 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.29 or 0.00306854 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00106067 BTC.
Status Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Bittrex, IDEX, ChaoEX, Bitfinex, Gatecoin, Livecoin, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Gate.io, Kucoin, Binance, Cobinhood, Huobi, Upbit, Liqui, Tidex and AEX. It is not possible to purchase Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.