Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded up 3.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Steem Dollars has a total market capitalization of $44.47 million and approximately $45.79 million worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Steem Dollars coin can now be bought for $5.07 or 0.00059425 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex, HitBTC and OpenLedger DEX. Over the last week, Steem Dollars has traded 68.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8,588.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,233.19 or 0.14455600 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00048914 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00049311 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $101.51 or 0.01189950 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00040646 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.79 or 0.00360875 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
Steem Dollars Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Steem Backed Dollars or simply Steem Dollars are stable value pegged assets issued in the Steem.it platform. SBD are pegged to the value of the USD and can be redeemed on the Steem.it platform for about one dollar worth of Steem. When Content creators receive rewards on the Steem.it platform they are made available in 50% Steem Power, which can be redeemed continuously over a period of 104 weeks, and 50% SBD which can be fully redeemed for Steem in a 5 day period. SBD can also be transfered on the Steem Platform and can be exchanged outside of the Platform. “
Steem Dollars Coin Trading
Steem Dollars can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Tidex, Poloniex, OpenLedger DEX and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Steem Dollars directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Steem Dollars must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steem Dollars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.