Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. Stellar has a market capitalization of $7.20 billion and approximately $61.74 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stellar coin can currently be bought for $0.39 or 0.00004520 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, GOPAX, Kraken and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Stellar has traded up 22.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011955 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $112.26 or 0.01299290 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021060 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011614 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00049110 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 32% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001472 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.66 or 0.00308580 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00105847 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002481 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is public infrastructure for money. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar brings the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. Help better the world’s financial infrastructure by participating in our community or by building on Stellar. “
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, Poloniex, Exrates, Qryptos, Binance, CoinEgg, BCEX, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Gatehub, Kraken, Bittrex, OKEx, RippleFox, Upbit, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Mr. Exchange, Bitcoin Indonesia and AEX. It is not presently possible to buy Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.