Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 13th. In the last week, Storj has traded 33.9% higher against the dollar. Storj has a market cap of $137.21 million and $9.42 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Storj token can now be bought for about $1.03 or 0.00011918 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, EtherDelta, OKEx and BigONE.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011927 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004989 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.46 or 0.01291680 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020945 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011635 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048524 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 41.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.35 or 0.00305417 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00104843 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Storj is a decentralized cloud storage platform that allows anyone to rent their idle hard drive space and to earn a revenue by doing so. Endusers can use Storj to store their files at competitive prices and within a p2p network that is secure from sever downtime, censorship and hacks. Payments within the Sotrj network and conducted with the STORJ token, an ERC20 Ethereum-based token. “
Storj Token Trading
Storj can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, ChaoEX, Qryptos, IDEX, EtherDelta, Binance, Radar Relay, Tidex, Livecoin, Huobi, Poloniex, OKEx, BigONE, Upbit, Bittrex and Gate.io. It is not possible to purchase Storj directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storj must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Storj using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.