Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded down 5.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Storm has a market cap of $99.05 million and $1.19 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Storm has traded up 7.8% against the US dollar. One Storm token can currently be bought for $0.0362 or 0.00000420 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, Coinrail and Bancor Network.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011918 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004967 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $111.47 or 0.01291890 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020944 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011621 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048732 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 42.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.50 or 0.00307160 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104616 BTC.
Storm Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, HitBTC, Bancor Network, Coinrail and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Storm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storm must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.