Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 4.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. One Stratis coin can currently be bought for approximately $7.76 or 0.00090560 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bittylicious, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. Stratis has a market cap of $766.02 million and $16.65 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Stratis has traded up 29.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.92 or 0.00104174 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00050965 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004379 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.96 or 0.00769895 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00035793 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00110925 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. “
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Cryptopia, Abucoins, Bittrex, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Binance, Bittylicious, Coinrail, Upbit and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.