Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 13th. Substratum has a total market cap of $156.00 million and $1.92 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Substratum token can now be purchased for $0.69 or 0.00008086 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, OKEx and COSS. Over the last seven days, Substratum has traded up 37.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011891 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004829 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.09 or 0.01296760 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020947 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011691 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00048456 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 28.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001572 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.26 or 0.00306558 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00104534 BTC.
Substratum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Substratum is developing an open-source foundation for the decentralized web, providing free and unrestricted access to content for a new Web 3.0. The Substratum Network is a worldwide collection of nodes that uses industry-leading cryptography to deliver secure content anywhere, all without the need for VPNs or Tor. Substratum wants to revolutionize the hosting industry with per-request billing via micro transactions, all handled by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence. “
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OKEx, Kucoin, COSS, Tidex, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.