Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded 10% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. One Sumokoin coin can currently be purchased for about $2.54 or 0.00029103 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and Cryptopia. During the last week, Sumokoin has traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar. Sumokoin has a total market capitalization of $7.18 million and $63,545.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $242.84 or 0.02783190 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00033965 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00022000 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012086 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002337 BTC.
Sumokoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sumokoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency forked from Monero. It is a privacy-driven cryptocurrency in which Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) are eliminated and the minimum transaction mixins is set to 12, thus providing a truely fungible cryptocurrency. “
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Sumokoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sumokoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sumokoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.