Synergy (CURRENCY:SNRG) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Over the last week, Synergy has traded up 41.5% against the dollar. One Synergy coin can currently be purchased for about $2.17 or 0.00024891 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex. Synergy has a total market cap of $7.41 million and $15,954.00 worth of Synergy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $622.40 or 0.07152640 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00029480 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00033171 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 32.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001236 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000545 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0960 or 0.00001101 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Synergy is a peer-to-peer decentralized cryptocurrency that uses a dual-algorithm system to mine blocks. For the first 10 days, which contains the full PoW (proof of work) period, Synergy uses the X11 algorithm. Because X11 is unnecessarily inefficient after PoW, Synergy switches to SHA256d for the PoS period (proof of stake). SHA256d is easier on CPUs during syncronization and bootstrap because it requires only two hashes to verify a block whereas X11 requires 11 hashes. The early part of the Synergy PoS period makes use of Turbo Stake, which awards Synergy holders greater interest for every stake. The multiplier is directly used in the reward calculation by multiplying it with the base Synergy interest rate of 10% per year. Holders build the Turbo Stake multiplier over two days by staking consistently. After that, the multiplier will level out and the holder will stake with a consistent rate that depends on how much stake competes with his. The Turbo Stake period lasts 30 days from the time of launch. “
Synergy Coin Trading
Synergy can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Synergy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Synergy must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Synergy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Synergy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synergy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.