Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded up 2.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 13th. One Syscoin coin can now be bought for about $0.55 or 0.00006406 BTC on popular exchanges including Tux Exchange, AEX, YoBit and Poloniex. During the last seven days, Syscoin has traded up 43.5% against the US dollar. Syscoin has a total market capitalization of $291.60 million and $2.44 million worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $157.37 or 0.01835430 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004132 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009158 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00027131 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00038825 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004643 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002067 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00037786 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SysCoin is a proof of work based alternative crypto currency with a block time of sixty seconds and 2 billion total currency units to be produced. “
Syscoin Coin Trading
Syscoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, YoBit, Poloniex, Livecoin, Bittrex, Bittylicious and AEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Syscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syscoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Syscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.