TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 13th. Over the last seven days, TaaS has traded up 28.6% against the U.S. dollar. One TaaS token can currently be bought for $5.59 or 0.00064733 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Liqui, Bancor Network and Livecoin. TaaS has a total market cap of $45.57 million and $347,047.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011919 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004899 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $111.64 or 0.01291820 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020975 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011586 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00049194 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.74 or 0.00309438 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00104009 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 48.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001182 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
Buying and Selling TaaS
TaaS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, HitBTC, Liqui, EtherDelta, Bancor Network and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase TaaS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TaaS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.