TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded down 3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. TenX has a total market cap of $192.16 million and $3.29 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TenX token can now be purchased for about $1.84 or 0.00021410 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Liqui, CoolCoin and Bittrex. During the last seven days, TenX has traded up 27.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011949 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004893 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.08 or 0.01295250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020990 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011679 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00048368 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 36.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001406 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.31 or 0.00306776 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00104894 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TenX is a blockchain-based service that focuses on providing user access to a large range of blockchain assets with convenience and security. TenX offers a debit card and accompanying mobile wallet that can be funded with any blockchain asset. The TenX card can be used in almost 200 countries at over 36 million points of acceptance. The TenX token, PAY, allows users to “own” part of the TenX system, as for every transaction made with the wallet, the token holder receives rewards in Ether. “
Buying and Selling TenX
TenX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Gate.io, Cryptopia, IDEX, CoolCoin, EtherDelta, Huobi, ChaoEX, Kucoin, Livecoin, COSS, BigONE, OKEx, Coinrail and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TenX must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TenX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.