Tierion (CURRENCY:TNT) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 13th. One Tierion token can currently be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00001722 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, ChaoEX, EtherDelta and Binance. Tierion has a total market capitalization of $64.21 million and $4.58 million worth of Tierion was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Tierion has traded 26.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011879 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004794 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.24 or 0.01289510 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00020990 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011525 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00048978 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.88 or 0.00308752 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00104023 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 50.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001175 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tierion is a platform for data verification. Tierion works by creating a proof that links data to a transaction on a blockchain. This is called anchoring. Anyone with this proof can verify the data’s integrity and timestamp without relying on a trusted authority. “
Buying and Selling Tierion
Tierion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, ChaoEX, Gate.io, BigONE, Liqui, Binance, Huobi and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Tierion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tierion must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tierion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tierion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tierion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.