TimesCoin (CURRENCY:TMC) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. TimesCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $36,052.00 worth of TimesCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, TimesCoin has traded up 13% against the dollar. One TimesCoin coin can currently be bought for $1.03 or 0.00012100 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012017 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004829 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $110.97 or 0.01300790 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021164 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011765 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00049105 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.46 or 0.00310121 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00104885 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 48.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0938 or 0.00001100 BTC.
TimesCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Era coins (TimesCoin, referred to TMC) is a BTC38.com introduced virtual computing unit, free of charge to all users. BTC38 decided to give out 50% of their transaction fee as a dividend to people holding TimesCoins. It's a different way of funding, you could see it as a shares sell, so they produced 16 million TMC and sold it to their users. Now each user that holds TMC gets a % of the trading fees applied by BTC38. For example is there are 20 BTC generated in one day in trading fees on their platform, 10 BTC are kept by the company and another 10 BTC get divided to the owners of TMC. At the moment there are 5 million TM in circulation so if you own 500.000, you would get 10% of 10 BTC, so you would get 1 BTC at the end of the day, assuming the trading fees for that day were 20 BTC. “
Buying and Selling TimesCoin
TimesCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX. It is not possible to buy TimesCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TimesCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TimesCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TimesCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TimesCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.