TokenCard (CURRENCY:TKN) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. TokenCard has a total market capitalization of $39.76 million and $195,181.00 worth of TokenCard was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TokenCard token can currently be bought for approximately $1.63 or 0.00018971 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, CryptoDerivatives, EtherDelta and Liqui. Over the last week, TokenCard has traded 5.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011998 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004876 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $111.19 or 0.01298040 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020999 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011699 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00049197 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.55 or 0.00309922 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00104735 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 49.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0996 or 0.00001162 BTC.
TokenCard Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The TokenCard is a project that focuses on providing an easy method for users to interact and secure their tokens. It allows users to keep their Ethereum-based tokens secure and under user-set spending and security parameters through the Token Contract Wallet. Thee tokens can be spend through the physical TokenCard, nabling online payments, PoS transactions and ATM withdrawals. The TokenCard token is also an Ethereum-based asset, holding a pro-rata claim on the TKN Asset Contract. This Asset Contract accrues a 1% licensing fee (enforced by smart contracts) on all TokenCard transactions. At any time, TKN holders can redeem their share of the underlying assets by 'cashing and burning' the TKN tokens. “
TokenCard Token Trading
TokenCard can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CryptoDerivatives, EtherDelta, YoBit, HitBTC and Liqui. It is not currently possible to buy TokenCard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TokenCard must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TokenCard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TokenCard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenCard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.