Torcoin (CURRENCY:TOR) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 13th. One Torcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00002297 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Torcoin has traded up 41.7% against the dollar. Torcoin has a total market cap of $62,127.00 and $545.00 worth of Torcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $599.20 or 0.07004630 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00029550 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00033746 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00025988 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001251 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TorCoin is an X11 Proof of Work and Proof of Stake hybrid alternative crypto currency that intends to provide anonymously located web pages through a decentralised masternode network. The block time is 60 seconds and the Proof of Work phase ends after 7 dasy wherebya Proof of Stake phase takes place with an annualised rate of 10%. “
Torcoin Coin Trading
Torcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Torcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Torcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Torcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Torcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Torcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.