TransferCoin (CURRENCY:TX) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One TransferCoin coin can currently be bought for about $1.04 or 0.00011982 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit, Cryptopia and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, TransferCoin has traded up 20.5% against the US dollar. TransferCoin has a market capitalization of $6.60 million and approximately $238,878.00 worth of TransferCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.94 or 0.00356147 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021143 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001353 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001684 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013974 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Transfer is a new cryptocurrency that will feature a uniquely implemented and decentralized p2p anonymization feature via Proof of Stake protocol extensions. Their decentralized network aims to be a fungible and untraceable digital medium of exchange. Transactions are lightning-fast at just 60 seconds confirmation time.Their main goal is availability on all possible devices and using all kinds of Internet services. Such as email, sms, social networks. Latest Updates Cross-Send was done completely custom by infernoman. (Cross-Send allows you to spend Transfercoin where Bitcoin is accepted.)MAC Wallet Trading. Transfercoin is the first to do this.Full implementation of secp256k1 for ecdsa sig's.Dark features working based off of dash 0.12.0. (Stealth addresses, Darksend,Encrypted Messaging, Masternodes)Staking and Masternodes in the same wallet. (If your running a masternode in your wallet) Masternodes and Staking in an Android Wallet.”
TransferCoin Coin Trading
TransferCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy TransferCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TransferCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TransferCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TransferCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TransferCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.