Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded down 7.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 13th. One Triggers token can currently be bought for approximately $1.73 or 0.00020018 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Binance. Triggers has a market capitalization of $55.40 million and $936,511.00 worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Triggers has traded 38.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011938 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004943 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.29 or 0.01291050 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020986 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011603 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048755 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 40.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001399 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.64 or 0.00309011 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104803 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocksafe is a decentralized protocol for managing access to firearms. Blocksafe is being built on Lisk as a sidechain and is powered by the Trigger (TRIG) token, the native currency within the Blocksafe system. “
Triggers Token Trading
Triggers can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Triggers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triggers must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Triggers using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.