TrueFlip (CURRENCY:TFL) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 13th. Over the last seven days, TrueFlip has traded 12.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. TrueFlip has a total market cap of $5.70 million and approximately $97,488.00 worth of TrueFlip was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TrueFlip token can now be purchased for $0.91 or 0.00010400 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit, Kucoin and EtherDelta.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011951 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004689 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.74 or 0.01295550 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00021251 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011417 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00048751 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.28 or 0.00310672 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00104379 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002491 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “True Flip is a blockchain lottery platform. True Flip developed a bitcoin-based and fair-proof lottery 6/49 (Powerball*) and plan to make at least 3 more lottery games. “
Buying and Selling TrueFlip
TrueFlip can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, YoBit, Livecoin and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase TrueFlip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueFlip must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TrueFlip using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueFlip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueFlip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.