U.CASH (CURRENCY:UCASH) traded down 41.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One U.CASH token can currently be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00001389 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, U.CASH has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. U.CASH has a total market capitalization of $1.03 billion and $1.07 million worth of U.CASH was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011958 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004899 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.36 or 0.01294690 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020990 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011639 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048869 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.64 or 0.00309756 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104986 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002528 BTC.
U.CASH Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “U.CASH is a peer-to-peer network of retail service providers (converters) combined with online and mobile applications (apps) targeted towards financial services and inclusion. It allows any person in the world to access bank-like services without the actual need to interact with a banks. The U.CASH (UCASH) token is a universal access key which gives users access to services on the Ucash network as well as advanced functionalities. This token will be distributed using an Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) model to enable more equitable access. Initially, UCASH will be created and distributed during the IBO period using the ERC20 standard on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Once the IBO is concluded, U.CASH will also create the equivalent amount of UCASH on various blockchains including Bitcoin and others. “
Buying and Selling U.CASH
U.CASH can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is not possible to purchase U.CASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U.CASH must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase U.CASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U.CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U.CASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.