Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded down 4.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. During the last week, Ubiq has traded up 6.3% against the dollar. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $100.22 million and $466,289.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ubiq coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.53 or 0.00029329 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,683.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $848.05 or 0.09828700 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,243.37 or 0.14410400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $158.81 or 0.01840560 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $236.81 or 0.02744560 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.64 or 0.00378286 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.28 or 0.01382410 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $449.36 or 0.05207960 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00105046 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.