UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded down 4.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 13th. UnbreakableCoin has a total market cap of $2.06 million and $310,970.00 worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, UnbreakableCoin has traded 40% higher against the US dollar. One UnbreakableCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.91 or 0.00010605 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,593.41 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,240.08 or 0.14524400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00048549 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.79 or 0.00349263 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00031432 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00029514 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $149.68 or 0.01768960 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004753 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004306 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unbreakable Coin is a SHA-256 POW coin with a hard capped limit of 80 million UNB and a block time of 300 seconds. There is a two step block reward with 50 coins for the first 800,000 blocks and 25 thereafter. “
Buying and Selling UnbreakableCoin
UnbreakableCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy UnbreakableCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UnbreakableCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UnbreakableCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UnbreakableCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.