UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded 8.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 13th. UTRUST has a total market cap of $66.53 million and approximately $2.00 million worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, UTRUST has traded 14.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One UTRUST token can currently be bought for $0.25 or 0.00002898 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011938 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004943 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.29 or 0.01291050 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020986 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011603 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048755 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 40.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001399 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.64 or 0.00309011 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104803 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Utrust is a blockchain-based platform that combines elements from traditional payment systems with the advantages provided by cryptocurrencies. The platform allows users to buy items, digital or physical, with their favorite cryptocurrency or token while providing a consumer-protection system in which coins are held in escrow until the transaction is fully complete. In case of a conflict, the resolution is handled by Utrust. The Utrust platform features its own Ethereum-based token, the UTK. The token provides multiple advantages, including a zero-fee system within the Utrust platform, which means that payments made with the UTK are free of charge. The token also runs on a buy-back & burn program in which part of the revenue generated by Utrust is allocated to the purchase of tokens that are then publicly destroyed, creating a deflationary currency. “
UTRUST Token Trading
UTRUST can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase UTRUST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade UTRUST must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UTRUST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.