VeChain (CURRENCY:VEN) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. One VeChain coin can currently be purchased for about $4.21 or 0.00049155 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, EtherDelta, Kucoin and COSS. During the last seven days, VeChain has traded up 19.5% against the U.S. dollar. VeChain has a total market cap of $1.98 billion and approximately $52.22 million worth of VeChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011994 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004778 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.05 or 0.01296270 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020984 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011726 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001679 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.29 or 0.00306854 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00106067 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002507 BTC.
VeChain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VeChain is a blockchain decentralized for products and information, building a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem based on the blockchain technology. “
VeChain Coin Trading
VeChain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, Liqui, Qryptos, Binance, Gate.io, COSS, BigONE, Lbank, Huobi and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase VeChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeChain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VeChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.