Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded down 2.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. During the last week, Verge has traded 19.9% higher against the dollar. Verge has a market cap of $775.14 million and $12.13 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verge coin can currently be bought for $0.0531 or 0.00000620 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, HitBTC, YoBit and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.06 or 0.01833380 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004135 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006446 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009163 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00026971 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00040011 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004691 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002065 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.25 or 0.00037939 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Verge is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency trying to take the popularity of both Dogecoin and Bitcoin and combine it with the anonymous features of DASH. The block time is 30 seconds and the coin operates through Proof of Work. VERGE prides itself on being a symbol of progression in the cryptocurrency world. It is a more secure, private, and evolving cryptocurrency that is backed by bitcoin, a ton of developer resources and privacy tools (located here!) Block reward: Block 0 to 14,000 : 200,000 coins14,000 to 28,000 : 100,000 coins28,000 to 42,000: 50,000 coins42,000 to 210,000: 25,000 coins210,000 to 378,000: 12,500 coins378,000 to 546,000: 6,250 coins546,000 to 714,000: 3,125 coins714,000 to 2,124,000: 1,560 coins2,124,000 to 4,248,000: 730 coinsApproximately total reward: 9 Billion (9,000,000,000) during first year then issuing 1 billion (1,000,000,000) each year after. “
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, YoBit, SouthXchange, Coinhouse, CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.