Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded up 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One Verify token can currently be purchased for about $0.60 or 0.00006898 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Token Store and YoBit. Verify has a market capitalization of $7.33 million and approximately $15,638.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Verify has traded 13.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012139 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004683 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $112.23 or 0.01286020 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00020956 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011505 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00048539 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.92 or 0.00308517 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00104071 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002504 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verify is a distributed reputation protocol built for eCommerce. It monitors and continually updates the reputation of the various parties involved in a transaction. This results in a public, provably valid reputation record for buyers and sellers as rated by their counterparties. Finally, this reputation data is used in various ways to incentivize reputed sellers and buyers to continue using the Verify protocol. CRED is an ECR20 token used within the Verify platform. “
Verify Token Trading
Verify can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Verify directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verify must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Verify using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.