Veritaseum (CURRENCY:VERI) traded 8.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. Over the last seven days, Veritaseum has traded 4.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Veritaseum has a market cap of $508.75 million and $169,447.00 worth of Veritaseum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Veritaseum token can now be purchased for approximately $249.80 or 0.02934680 BTC on exchanges including Token Store, HitBTC, Mercatox and EtherDelta.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012009 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004737 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.75 or 0.01301120 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021044 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011747 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048834 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001842 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.00 or 0.00305469 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00106203 BTC.
Veritaseum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Veritaseum is a smart contract-based wallet interface that allows anyone to create, enter and manage smart contracts without the need for any kind of intermediaries, middleman or centralized authority. Veritaseum will allow users to interact with real-world products based completely on blockchain technology and smart contracts, including P2P value trading, P2P letters of credit and DAOs. VERI tokens will allow users to interact with the Veritaseum wallet interface. “
Veritaseum Token Trading
Veritaseum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Token Store, Mercatox and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Veritaseum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veritaseum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veritaseum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veritaseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veritaseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.