VeriumReserve (CURRENCY:VRM) traded 4.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. VeriumReserve has a total market cap of $7.42 million and approximately $88,544.00 worth of VeriumReserve was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, VeriumReserve has traded up 7.7% against the US dollar. One VeriumReserve coin can currently be bought for $4.96 or 0.00057039 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $181.03 or 0.02080460 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004229 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006615 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009342 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00026586 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00039211 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004644 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002079 BTC.
VeriumReserve Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Verium is a cryptocurrency created by the developers of Vericoin. Together, these two coins (Verium and Vericoin) create a “system” in which Vericoin acts as currency, due to its cheap transaction fees and faster block times, while Verium acts as a store of value due to its higher fees and slower blocktimes that dis-incentivize spending. Verium uses the Proof of Work Time consensus protocol that has variable block times to increases blockchain performance and security. PoWT also allows mining to be GPU and ASIC resistant. “
Buying and Selling VeriumReserve
VeriumReserve can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy VeriumReserve directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriumReserve must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VeriumReserve using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeriumReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriumReserve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.