Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Over the last week, Viacoin has traded up 22.2% against the dollar. One Viacoin coin can currently be purchased for about $3.21 or 0.00037351 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Poloniex, Bittrex and Coinroom. Viacoin has a total market cap of $73.84 million and $5.85 million worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.71 or 0.01845100 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000625 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004147 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006496 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009206 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00026755 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004781 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00038067 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002102 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viacoin is a digital currency similar to Bitcoin that allows the creation of applications on top of the Viacoin blockchain in a similar way that email and web are built on top of the internet protocol. This allows the building of fully decentralized exchanges, issuing of new currencies, asset tracking, betting, digital voting, reputation management and even form the basis of fully decentralized market places. Our protocol for this will be called ClearingHouse. “
Viacoin Coin Trading
Viacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Poloniex and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Viacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viacoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Viacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.