VIBE (CURRENCY:VIBE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 13th. VIBE has a market capitalization of $85.09 million and approximately $1.72 million worth of VIBE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, VIBE has traded down 4.5% against the dollar. One VIBE token can currently be bought for $0.43 or 0.00004924 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011927 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004989 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.46 or 0.01291680 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020945 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011635 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048524 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 41.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.35 or 0.00305417 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00104843 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VIBEHub unites Virtual/Augmented Reality with blockchain technology. It is an Ethereum-based Virtual reality platform which incorporates several marketplaces and hubs. The VIBE token will serve as the common currency on all the platform's marketplaces. “
Buying and Selling VIBE
VIBE can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Binance and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy VIBE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIBE must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VIBE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VIBE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIBE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.