Viberate (CURRENCY:VIB) traded down 4.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Viberate has a total market cap of $41.83 million and $5.72 million worth of Viberate was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Viberate token can now be purchased for about $0.25 or 0.00002960 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, EtherDelta, Livecoin and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Viberate has traded up 15.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011998 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004876 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.19 or 0.01298040 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020999 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011699 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00049197 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $26.55 or 0.00309922 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00104735 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 49.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0996 or 0.00001162 BTC.
Viberate Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Viberate is a platform that joins the entire live music ecosystem under one roof. Currently it acts as a database for live music, where profiles are ranked according to their online popularity. It is built and curated by the Viberate user community. Viberate's end game is to disrupt the music industry as we know it – by becoming a global talent marketplace. “
Viberate Token Trading
Viberate can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Livecoin, Binance and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Viberate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viberate must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Viberate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viberate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viberate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.