Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. In the last week, Voxels has traded up 19.8% against the dollar. One Voxels coin can now be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00001816 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Livecoin. Voxels has a total market capitalization of $33.15 million and approximately $1.46 million worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $159.83 or 0.01838410 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004154 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006516 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009259 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00026468 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004714 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00036368 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002088 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Buying and Selling Voxels
Voxels can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Voxels directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Voxels must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Voxels using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Voxels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voxels and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.