Walton (CURRENCY:WTC) traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 13th. Walton has a market capitalization of $524.47 million and approximately $5.28 million worth of Walton was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Walton token can now be purchased for $21.06 or 0.00247293 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS, Allcoin, EtherDelta and Kucoin. In the last seven days, Walton has traded 11.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011970 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004731 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $110.68 or 0.01299310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021056 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011754 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048830 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 22.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001738 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.86 or 0.00303575 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00105991 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waltonchain is a cryptocurrency project leveraging the Ethereum blockchain and RFID technology. “
Buying and Selling Walton
Walton can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, COSS, HitBTC, OKEx, Coinnest, Binance, Coinrail and Allcoin. It is not possible to buy Walton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Walton must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Walton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Walton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Walton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.