Waves Community Token (CURRENCY:WCT) traded up 5.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One Waves Community Token coin can now be bought for $2.03 or 0.00023526 BTC on popular exchanges including Kuna, Cryptomate, Exmo and Bittrex. During the last week, Waves Community Token has traded 33% higher against the US dollar. Waves Community Token has a total market capitalization of $20.23 million and $129,801.00 worth of Waves Community Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012207 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004713 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.63 or 0.01292720 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021090 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011569 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00048818 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.85 or 0.00310919 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104516 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 49.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001050 BTC.
Waves Community Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Waves Community Token (WCT) is a Waves Platform asset intended to provide a tool for community assessment of crowdfunding campaigns launched on the Waves platform and to incentivize long-term holding by providing an additional income stream for WAVES token holders in the form of regular asset distributions. WCT will be a virtual community organization. It will be launched in several stages based on the technical maturity of the Waves platform. “
Waves Community Token Coin Trading
Waves Community Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Binance, Kuna, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Coinrail, COSS, Cryptomate, LiteBit.eu, Exrates, Tidex, Liqui, OpenLedger DEX, Gate.io, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bittrex, Livecoin, HitBTC and Exmo. It is not possible to purchase Waves Community Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves Community Token must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waves Community Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Community Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Community Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.