Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. One Waves coin can now be bought for approximately $5.50 or 0.00064321 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit, Liqui and Coinrail. During the last week, Waves has traded 23.1% higher against the US dollar. Waves has a market cap of $549.55 million and $16.64 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.22 or 0.00318585 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.62 or 0.00346701 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002229 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $30.76 or 0.00360033 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.53 or 0.00134984 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021679 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00000886 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001450 BTC.
- E-coin (ECN) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $76.98 or 0.00898636 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003709 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform designed for large-scale business and consumer adoption. Waves was created to make the benefits of blockchain technology accessible to ordinary businesses and end users. The platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise-ready platform that emphasises security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long-term issues such as speed and scalability. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bitcoin Indonesia, Cryptomate, Coinrail, Upbit, Tidex, YoBit, Exmo, Livecoin, Bittrex, COSS, Binance, Kuna, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Gate.io, Exrates and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to buy Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.