A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of AGCO (NYSE: AGCO) recently:
- 2/8/2018 – AGCO had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $85.00 to $75.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 2/7/2018 – AGCO had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from $75.00 to $72.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 2/7/2018 – AGCO had its price target lowered by analysts at Bank of America Corp from $70.00 to $64.00. They now have an “underperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/7/2018 – AGCO was upgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from an “underweight” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 1/18/2018 – AGCO had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Seaport Global Securities.
- 1/11/2018 – AGCO had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $79.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/21/2017 – AGCO had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $73.00 price target on the stock.
AGCO Co. (NYSE AGCO) opened at $68.21 on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.52, a quick ratio of 0.66 and a current ratio of 1.37. The company has a market capitalization of $5,408.56, a PE ratio of 29.40, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.49 and a beta of 0.77. AGCO Co. has a 52 week low of $58.00 and a 52 week high of $75.95.
AGCO (NYSE:AGCO) last issued its earnings results on Tuesday, February 6th. The industrial products company reported $1.10 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $1.11 by ($0.01). The business had revenue of $2.53 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $2.40 billion. AGCO had a return on equity of 8.04% and a net margin of 2.24%. The firm’s revenue was up 20.7% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the previous year, the firm posted $0.84 EPS. sell-side analysts forecast that AGCO Co. will post 3.71 EPS for the current year.
In other AGCO news, SVP Robert B. Crain sold 7,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, November 30th. The stock was sold at an average price of $70.72, for a total transaction of $495,040.00. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this hyperlink. 16.60% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
AGCO Corporation is a manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment and related replacement parts. The Company sells a range of agricultural equipment, including tractors, combines, self-propelled sprayers, hay tools, forage equipment, seeding and tillage equipment, implements, and grain storage and protein production systems.
Receive News & Ratings for AGCO Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AGCO Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.