WeTrust (CURRENCY:TRST) traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. WeTrust has a market cap of $30.35 million and $309,331.00 worth of WeTrust was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One WeTrust token can now be purchased for approximately $0.33 or 0.00003788 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, HitBTC, Livecoin and Bittrex. Over the last week, WeTrust has traded up 16.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011904 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004800 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $112.15 or 0.01290020 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020986 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011514 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00049342 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.85 or 0.00308826 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00103941 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 53.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00001094 BTC.
WeTrust Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “WeTrust is a collaborative lending and insurance platform built on the blockchain created as an alternative to traditional finance and provide community based form of credit scores, insurance, and banking. The first product being built at WeTrust is a Rotating Savings and Credit Association (ROSCA) platform running on a decentralized blockchain, Ethereum. WeTrust ROSCA allows users to save and issue credit as a group, at self-determined and fair interest rates. TrustCoin is an Ethereum-based token that is used to fuel operations within the WeTrust services, like its ROSCA platform and future products. “
Buying and Selling WeTrust
WeTrust can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Livecoin and Liqui. It is not possible to buy WeTrust directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WeTrust must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WeTrust using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WeTrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WeTrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.